Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Chocolate Cheesecake with Mixed Berries on Top

As I've promised here are the photos of
my Chocolate Cheesecake that I baked yesterday. These are just a couple of photos of a single slice of cheesecake. Too bad I forgot to take a picture of the whole cheesecake because we were in a hurry this morning to leave for town and bring the cheesecake to my mom in-laws workplace to surprise her and congratulate her for her new job. So I already sliced it when I realized I didn't get to take a picture of the whole cheesecake. Anyway, maybe next time I bake one I'll make sure to get a photo of the whole cake:)

Anyway, here are the pictures of my yummy chocolate cheesecake. For the record,lol, my mom in-law and her co-workers liked my cheesecake. One of the gals even asked for the recipe. I am glad they liked it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheesecake Cupcake with Cherry Toppings