Saturday, March 26, 2011

PILLSBURY CRESCENT WITH SUGARED CREAM CHEESE



Do you like to have fresh bread but don't know how to make your own dough? Don't worry, you can buy Pillsbury dough in grocery stores and bake it at home. I don't know how to make a dough also, so what I do is to just buy those ready made doughs in stores.(But I will try to learn how to make a dough one of these days). Anyway, the crescent dough I am using in this recipe is from Pillsbury. I just added the cream cheese to make it extra special.

I got this recipe or idea from my Mother in-law, thanks to her. She made this Crescent with cream cheese one time and she let us taste it. I loved it and also my husband, so I asked her how she made it. She taught me how, so now I'm sharing it to you, too.This is just very easy and doesn't take too long to bake. So enjoy!




Ingredients:

8 Pillsbury crescent rolls
1 8 oz. Philadelphia cream cheese
White sugar

PROCEDURE:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Cut cream cheese into eight sticks.
Dip and roll the cream cheese sticks on the white sugar, coating it all over evenly.
Separate the crescent triangles one by one.
Put one cream cheese stick with sugar in the middle of the crescent and then roll it. Do the same with the rest of the crescent.
Put the rolled crescent on a greased baking sheet and bake it in the oven for about 15-20 minutes or until the crescent turns golden brown.
Serve warm and eat it with your favorite drink like hot chocolate or coffee or cold drinks. Enjoy!

Or if you want it a little sweeter and fancier, you can drizzle it with condensed milk on top and sprinkle it with grated American cheese.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheesecake Cupcake with Cherry Toppings